Sugar Cane Growers Fund (SCGF) is a statutory body providing loans and advances to sugar cane growers in Fiji. SCGF is one of the key stakeholders in the Sugar Cane Industry and as such, has an important role in supporting the interests of cane growers. SCGF is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced personnel to join its operations based at our Head Office, Lautoka for the position mentioned herein.
This role reports directly to the Manager Information Technology. The responsibility of the officer includes review, analyze, support and document processes/applications and provide support to IT Manager and the IT Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities are as follows without limiting to:
- Analyze user information system needs;
- Document system functionality and requirements.
- Documentation for applications, processes and relevant components;
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements;
- System Administration – Information system and related components;
- Database Administration;
- Website Management;
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems;
- Provide support for IT projects;
- Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications
- Compiling Reports and Returns where required; and
- Any other duties delegated by Management.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science and Information Systems or relevant IT Discipline is essential or;
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, Visual Studio and Microsoft technologies such as MS Office, MS Visio and MS project;
- Strong understanding of business principles and finance to be able to interpret data and make strategic recommendation;
- Ability to: Recognize and resolve system related problems; work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within department guidelines;
- Knowledge in Networking, Cloud computing, programming would be added advantage;
- High attention to detail and accuracy and possessing strong initiatives;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Possess a valid driving license.
The above position is offered for an initial term of three  years and is subject to renewal on satisfactory performance.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and names of three referees should be emailed by 15th Decemeber, 2023 to email@example.com or address to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Sugar Cane Growers Fund, P O Box 13, Lautoka
Incomplete & Late Applications will not be considered, only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. All enquiries could be referred to Ms. Prithi Ram, on phone 6650777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.