1. Sugar Cane Growers Fund (SCGF) recognizes the right of its customers to complain and indeed welcomes complaints as a valuable form of feedback about its services.
2. SCGF is committed to use information gained from complaints to help drive forward improvements to services and to better meet the needs of customers.
3. This policy outlines in broad terms SCGF’s core aims and intended approach to the management of complaints.
4. If you have any concern about the services and products, complains for that can be lodged through face to face, over phone, in writing or email.
5. This can be lodged by contacting Human Resource Executive, Ms. Ram on 9980361 (working hours) and or email email@example.com.
6. The complains will be acknowledged within 24 hours and depending on the complexity, should be responded as follows:
Stage 1 – within 5 working days
Stage 2 – within 14 working days