- About Us
- Products & Services
- Media & Events
Welcome to SCGF!
Financially Empowering the sugar industry- It’s All About our sugar cane GROWERS and the industry in a sustainable way!!!
We offer various lending products to our sugar cane GROWER and are committed in deepening our relationship. Our origin is from the sugar cane GROWERS of Fiji. Since 1940s we were formed for the industry and by the industry!
We value each and every GROWER! Even after so many years; we want to let you know that our GROWERS are our most important asset, and we are committed in upholding values for them even in the tradition as we move forward. We try our best to reach our growers personally and most of them have direct access to yours truly.
We are rooted in the communities that we serve, representing the mills, sectors, villages, mountains, streams and every cane belt household. We have been there in good times and bad times with our GROWERS and we will continue to be.!
Other institutions may be going for profit, but our priority first is to look at sustainable, prudent growth and prosperity for our growers first and then us.
We at SCGF are always ready to assist our GROWERS best way possible and those who intend to invest in the sugar industry. This means potential growers.
Our business is based on the following eight drivers:
- Organizational Capacity – Recruit, retain, develop organizational capabilities for the organization and beyond.
- Business Development & Marketing – Financially Empowering the industry and beyond.
- Improve Earnings & Cost Containment – To have progressive, diversified and prudent income and expenses regime with accurate and timely financial information.
- Asset Quality – To improve on the approval and management of asset quality in an effective and timely manner.
- Governance, Risk Management & Audit – To have sound Governance, Risk and Audit platform for sustainability.
- Processes, Products & Policies – To have complete policy set that support the products and services with evolving processes that embeds excellence.
- Technology, Channel & Digitalization – To have a modern and cost effective technology that serves beyond GROWERS.
- Community and Environment – Value and recognize the need of environment and community where we exist.
We invite you to visit us. We promise that we will listen and respond for what is best for YOU.
Give us an opportunity!
Chief Executive Officer