- Who are eligible to Borrow from Sugar Cane Growers Fund?
Registered cane Growers
Person Holding registered full power of attorney from registered growers
Executor and trustees of the estate
- Do I have to be a registered cane Grower to get a loan from the Fund?
Not necessarily, for first time cane farm buyers and Lease renewal activities loan applications is considered with conditional approval.
- What are the Categories of loans offered?
- Investment Loan
- Improvement Loan
- Cane Development Loan
- Rehabilitation Loan
- Working Capital Loan
- Sundry/Financial Hardship Loan
- Subsistence Farming
- Refinance of Cane Grower Loan
- What are the maximum loan amount you can borrow?
Loan amount of $75, 000 is maximum Lending
- How are application made?
You are to call in at your nearest Funds office in your District with the following documents
- Lease /Title
- Cane Contract or FSC statement
- Birth Certificate /Tin Certificate
- Savings Bank Details
- Mortgage and other security documents are prepared free of charge
- Where are the Fund offices located
Head Office – Lautoka
The District offices are in Nadi, Stka , Ba , Tavua , Rakiraki, Labasa & Seaqaqa
- What is the interest rate charged per annum?
As low as 3.0% and maximum of 6.0%, depends on loan type
- How long does it take for my loan to be approved?
Within 2 weeks from lodgement date.